Here at Smart Teachers we work with a vast number of secondary schools in Hillingdon that are seeking adaptable and committed Learning Support Assistants to work on a daily, short or long term basis. If you are looking for flexibility and the opportunity to work part time or full time on the days that you decide, this could be a great opportunity for you.
About the role
- Learning Support Assistants needed for secondary schools
- Day to day, short and long term blocks available within Hillingdon, West London
- No ties to a fixed contract as you have the flexibility to tailor your work options
- Guaranteed Work Scheme available
- Competitive daily rate up to £90 (depending on experience)
In order to be considered for the Learning Support Assistant role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
- Hold a Bachelor degree (preferred)
- Have classroom experience (minimum 6 weeks) in a UK secondary school (essential)
- Have recent experience with SEN pupils (preferred)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess valid references, DBS/police checks or willingness to obtain them
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to SZVresourcing@smartteachers.co.uk quoting Job Reference number SZVA1108.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.