Here at Smart Teachers we work with a vast number of Secondary schools in Hounslow that are seeking adaptable and committed Secondary Supply Teachers to work on a daily, short or long term basis. Supply work is perfect if you are looking for flexibility or to gain valuable experience within different schools locally. If you are a secondary trained teacher with the ability to adapt we want to hear from you!
About the role
- Secondary Supply Teachers required in Hounslow
- Teaching subjects across the curriculum to KS3, KS4 and KS5
- Daily supply, short term and long term contracts available as soon as possible
- Opportunities to join our guaranteed work scheme at a fixed rate, for four days a week guaranteed work
- Subject specific and general cover roles available
- Competitive daily rate from £125
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Secondary Supply Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Have proven experience teaching the UK Curriculum
- Adaptable and flexible personality
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to SZVresourcing@smartteachers.co.uk quoting Job Reference number SZV1108.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.