Our client is a coeducational private school in western Melbourne. The school promotes the development and growth of the individual and is a highly supportive and collaborative teaching environment.
About the Role:
- VCE History, Humanities and Religious Education
- Full-time, maternity leave contract
- Contract from August 28th until December 15th, 2017
About the School:
- Excellent student behaviour
- Respectful College community
- Commute against traffic from the CBD
- Educational programs for all abilities
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #WEB1705-159992EH, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)