Applications are invited for a qualified Primary Teacher for a position at an elite, Independent school, located on Sydney’s Upper North Shore. This Independent school enjoys a strong commitment to academic excellence, a wide range of subject choices, extensive co-curricular activities, small class sizes and outstanding HSC results.
About the Role:
- Years 7-11 Visual Art Teacher
- Full time, Term 3 contract
- Position commences 17th July 2017 – 22nd September 2017
About the School:
- Upper North Shore Sydney Location
- Outstanding and well regarded school
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure of the role before your application goes to a school
- Be a qualified and experienced secondary teacher
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Have the ability to be registered with NESA and hold a WWCC
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #WEB1706-160580SM or click on “Apply for Job” below.
Please note only short listed applicants will be contacted.
If you are not yet registered with us, apply below quoting job reference.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)