About our Cover Supervisor Programme
Our training programme has been designed in collaboration with North East Partnership SCITT and will be delivered in one of our branches.
Once you have applied, you will have a face-to-face meeting with a member of our team who will run through the Cover Supervisor Programme, what you can expect from the role and the next steps.
You will cover the 4 mandatory courses and have access to a further 5 recommended courses which count towards your continual professional development (CPD).
Course modules include:
- First impressions
- Behaviour management
- Relationships for learning
- Classroom presence and gaining attention
- Inclusion (SEND/EAL/More Able)
- Lesson structure
- Classroom routines
- Types of cover work
- Personal and professional conduct
- School communities
- School management systems (Bromcom/SIMS)
We’re looking for someone with:
- A passion to work in education.
- The confidence to lead a class of around 30 students.
- A commitment to undertake the training programme.
- Readiness to start working as a Cover Supervisor with us on completion of the training programme.
What you will get:
- Free dedicated training in areas including safeguarding, special needs awareness, being an effective Cover Supervisor, behaviour management, mental health issues, data protection and cyber security.
- Advice and guidance from industry professionals.
- Support from education recruitment experts in finding you Cover Supervisor roles once your training programme is complete.
Contact us today to find out more and secure your place.