If you are serious about migrating to Australia as a teacher, you should attend our workshop which will guide you through the process of determining your eligibility, establishing your options, and explaining the steps to make it a reality.
This event is for skilled migrants, parents, partners, students, for people who already have visas and need jobs, or those who want to learn how to migrate. You will walk away with the tools and knowledge to make the biggest move of your life a success.
It doesn’t matter if you are at the start of your journey, or ready to fly down under, this workshop is for you!
During the day there will be Australian workshops on/for:
- Skilled migration options;
- Specific occupations;
- Parents looking to join their children;
- Those in a relationship with an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident;
- Working holidays; and
Relocation experts to discuss your specific needs:
- Moving your possessions;
- Taking your pets;
- Setting up a bank account;
- Transferring your money;
- Pension transfer; and
- Private Health Insurance.
- Trades Recognition Skill Assessing Authorities to discuss their requirements to confirm you meet Australian standards.
- Lesson on the English test which is required for Australian skilled visas.
- Employers to discuss their job opportunities.
- Food and drink (soft drinks and a bar) available throughout the day.
- Children’s area with face painting and Australian / New Zealand themed activities.
You choose which workshops you take part in; check out the schedule below. We have 2 large rooms where experts in their specialist field will be presenting. When you’re not in a workshop, talk to the relocation experts, grab some food, or unwind with a beer and meet other migrants who are making the move down under.
We even have a workshop session on how to pass the English Exam!!
This event is child friendly. Besides having their own area for play (managed by child care specialists), there will be a workshop session for them to ask questions such as what are schools like in Australia; how to make friends; great places to visit; and what is life like growing up in Australia?
This is not for those who are “just thinking about it”. This is for people who are genuinely interested in making the move.
We look forward to meeting you there!