Key Stage 4 PMLD Special Needs Teacher
- location Camden
- contract type Full-time
- contract terms Long-term, Permanent
- salary £150 to £200 per day
- ref DDSASDSLDTMAR17595
- Apply by 12 August 2022
- Job start 05 Sep 2022
- Job end 21 Jul 2023
Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Special Needs Teacher to join a special school for students with complex needs based close to Hampstead and Kentish Town.
About the role
The role here is on a full-time basis, with a requirement needed in both the upper and lower school for an ASD class teacher . The class will be supported by team of skilled learning support assistants, and by a ‘hands-on’ senior leadership team . The successful candidate will benefit from state of the art classrooms and resources, a truly wonderful team of driven staff , and opportunities for permanent appointments in the future.
About the school
A Special needs school for students with complex needs including, PMLD, SLD, SpLD, Autistic Spectrum and SEMH, based in Camden. Accommodating learners from EYFS-Post 16, this school graded ‘Outstanding’ provides employees with access to state of the art facilities, and the luxury of highly skilled employees to work alongside.
To be considered for the role of Key Stage 4 PMLD Special Needs Teacher you will:
- Full QTS and experience of teaching in a complex needs setting
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Must have experience of teaching ASD learners.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Dan Dunn-Stuart on 020 7065 7500 or email email@example.com.