Our Client is a Prep-Year 12 school, located south of Cairns. The College is open to all students but particularly caters to the learning, cultural, social and physical needs of Indigenous students. The philosophy of the College is to nurture a dual identity for its students to successfully navigate both worlds: respecting, understanding and connecting with their own culture, including the school community and achieve the same for the global economic world.
About the Role:
- January 2018 - Permanent
- Experience in similar leadership position preferred
- Relocation package available to successful applicants
About the School:
- Developing Indigenous Boarding School
- Extensive facilities and spacious grounds
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Experience in Indigenous Education would be an advantage
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
In order to apply for this role please email your expression of interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref#SEK1710-522618
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you're not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).