The Assistant Principal for Curriculum and Instruction has a very important role in maintaining and enhancing the college’s vision and culture of high achievement for all students and to take on the challenge of improving educational standards of our students.
About the Role
- Assistant Principal Curriculum and Instruction Secondary
- Curriculum Development
- Teacher Professional Development
- Learning Support
- Full time, Ongoing
- Supportive of the School’s Religious Ethos.
About the School
- Valuable leadership opportunity
- Modern school undergoing growth and expansion
- Welcoming school, great culture and environment
Required Skills and Experience:
- Eligible for Working with Children Check
- Minimum of 8 years teaching experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a senior leadership position
- Masters degree in Management and/or Education is desirable
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA
- Must have the right to work in Australia
In order to apply for this role please email your expression of interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref# 1709-521347
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.