Smart Teachers is recruiting for a committed Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join a ‘Good’ school in Bexley (DA6), south east London. This full time Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher position will start in January 2018 on a permanent contract. Based near Bexleyheath station (DA6), the school is much larger than the average primary school. The senior leadership team places great emphasis on team work and supporting teachers. The school is now pushing towards gaining an ‘Outstanding’ rating from Ofsted, so are looking for a Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher who wants to partake in reaching the school’s goal.
About the Role
- Year 4 / KS2 Teacher
- Shared planning across the year group
- Full time position
- Permanent contract
- NQT’s are welcome to apply
- Annual salary between £30,000 - £40,000 – depending on experience
About the School
- A much larger than average primary school
- Rated ‘Good’ with ‘Outstanding features’ by Ofsted
- Very well-behaved children who are eager to learn
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- Expansive and functional outdoor learning and play areas
- Well-connected by local trains and buses with ample parking on-site
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 4 / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GUS10778.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.