Smart Teachers is recruiting for an amiable and hardworking Year 2 Teacher / Float Teacher for a rare but exciting role at a fantastic primary school situated in Haringey, North London. The position is split into two separate roles - Year 2 teacher (two days per week) and float teacher (three days per week). If successful, you will be joining a dynamic and forward thinking school which has recently been judged to be ‘Good’ by Ofsted. The ideal Year 2 Teacher / Float Teacher will be someone who is flexible and doesn’t mind things changing last minute. It will involve teaching from nursery age right through to year 6. To start in January 2018 until the end of the academic year.
About the Role
· Year 2 Teacher / Float Teacher
· To start in January 2018 until the end of the academic year
· 2 days per week teaching year 2 with full classroom responsibility for these days
· 3 days per week as a floating teacher covering sickness, release time or wherever needed from Nursery to Year 6
· The successful candidate will need to be comfortable with things changing last minute
· Daily rate of up to £160 per day depending on experience
About the School
· A large inner London primary school
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Supportive staff network
· Modern learning spaces
· Well connected by the London Underground and local buses
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 2 / Float teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold QTS or an equivalent overseas qualification
· NQTs and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
· This role is suitable for NQTs
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXM27444
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.