Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Nursery Nurse to join a vibrant, unique forest school based in the London Borough of Enfield. The Nursery Nurse will be experienced in teaching 2-5 year olds and be able to incorporate outdoor learning into the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum. There is a strong emphasis on outdoor learning and this is where a minimum of 80% of the children’s time is spent. The Nursery Nurse is required for a full time, permanent contract and the position is to start as soon as possible.
About the Role
· Nursery Nurse
· To start as soon as possible
· Permanent contract
· Small ratio – 1 adult to maximum 4 children
· Salary up to £20,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· A forest school
· Based in London Borough of Enfield
· Open year round
· Strong relationship with local community
· A unique way of learning; they want freedom to be a part of every child’s upbringing
· Strong emphasis on outdoor learning, minimum 80% of time spent outside
· Good transports links – located in Zone 5
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Nurse will need to meet the following criteria:
· Must be level 3 qualified or equivalent
· Have a passion for outdoor play
· Proven experience working as a Nursery Nurse in the UK
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number JXM174248.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.