Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Maths Teacher to join a good comprehensive school in Greenwich (SE15). The Maths Teacher will be covering a long term leave of absence and will finish up at the end of the 2018 academic year. The maths department have a strong leadership team so will consider an NQT as well as overseas trained teachers. It is a full time role teaching maths to KS3 through to KS5.
About the Role
· Maths Teacher
· Role to start in April
· Contracted till the end of the 2018 academic year
· Full time position
· Daily rate starting at £140 (depending on experience)
· NQTs are welcome to apply as well as overseas trained teachers
About the School
· A very large 11-18 comprehensive school which has around 2000 pupils
· Ofsted rating ‘Good’
· Have distinct provision for deaf students and those with autism and language impairment (SCALI)
· Students come to their sixth form from a wide range of schools including grammar and fee-paying schools
· Fantastic art facilities across KS3 – KS5
· Closest station is Kidbrooke
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number KXPA21623.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.