Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 5 Teacher to join a ‘Good’ three form entry primary school in North West London (UB4). This full time, Year 5 teacher position starts in April 2018 and is contracted until the end of the current academic year. For the right candidate, there is a possibility of this Year 5 Teacher position to turn permanent.
About the Role
· Year 5 Teacher
· Responsible for the planning, delivery and assessment of the curriculum
· Fixed term – April 2018 through to July 2018
· Potential to turn permanent
· Daily rate of £140-175 depending on experience
About the School
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· 3 form entry primary school
· High achieving – results and value added very good
· Extended school offering Breakfast and Afterschool clubs
· Big focus on Sport – range of sports taught and links to local Premier League club
· Top of the range ICT suite
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 5 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXT34109.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.