Applications are invited for the following Executive Leadership position at a prestigious Independent school. This school boasts an excellent teaching and learning environment. Teachers are given the opportunity to utilise modern facilities and comprehensive ICT, excellent resources, and broad opportunities for professional development and growth.
About the Role:
- Director of Academic Education
- Line Management of various academic leadership staff including School Coordinators and Heads of Department
- Provide leadership and change management of academic performance and programmes in the senior school
- Full-time, ongoing contract
- Position commencement date is negotiable
About the School:
- Reputable and sought-after independent school
- Modern school, new facilities
- Opportunities for professional development
- Innovation in Education and a strong emphasis on academic excellence
- About You:
- Be a qualified and experienced secondary teacher with relevant post graduate educational leadership qualifications
- Have previous experience in a similar School Leadership role
- Knowledge of the HSC, BSSS and IB curriculums is highly desirable
- Be details driven, highly organised and an articulate, self-directed leader
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be eligible to gain registration with ACT TQI and a WWVP
- Possess the right to work in Australia
Please email a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest quoting Job Reference 1803-526367.
Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.