Our client, an Independent Public School in the Northern Territory is seeking to appoint an Assistant Principal (Primary) to commence as soon as possible. This role is a fixed term contract.
About the Role:
- Commencing ASAP
- Fixed term contract until January 2020
- This school offers relocation assistance, professional development grants and an iPad to staff
- Excellent community reputation
- Convenient location
- Outstanding Teaching and Learning Knowledge
- Experienced in Pastoral Care
- Qualification in wellbeing would be highly regarded
- Be registered or have the ability to register with TRBNT
- Posses current referees
- All applicants must have the right to work in Australia
Benefits of Registering with Smart Leaders:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
If you are interested in learning more please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference JO-1803-526277 or click apply.