Our client, an Independent Christian school suitably located in the Darling Downs region is seeking to appoint an outstanding Business Manager. The successful candidate will have prior experience as a Business Manager in an Australian School and be an active Christian.
About the Role:
- June 2018 start
- Permanent role
- Executive Leadership role
- Responsible for all aspects of school’s finances
- Oversee work undertaken by school accountant, ICT Manager, and Facilities staff
About the School
- Well-regarded Darling Downs school
- Very good student behaviours
- Career progressive and excellent staff development opportunities
- Strong Christian Ethos
- Experienced Business Manager
- A practising Christian with the ability to supply a Pastor's Reference
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold the relevant Business and Finance Qualifications
- Candidates with a CPA will be highly regarded
Benefits of Registering with Smart Leaders:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
To express interest, please email a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference 1803-526368. Alternatively please click "apply".