Smart Teachers is recruiting for a committed and passionate SEN Teaching Assistant / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant to join an extremely supportive secondary school in Hillingdon, West London. This full time SEN Teaching Assistant / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant position is available to start as soon as possible and will transition into a permanent contract should the school find the right candidate. The successful SEN Teaching Assistant / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant will benefit from the school’s excellent and super supportive staff.
About the Role
· SEN Teaching Assistant / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant
· Full time
· Supporting KS2 pupils
· Starting ASAP, will turn perm for the right candidate
· Daily rate between £60-£80 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Post 14 secondary school
· Hillingdon West London location
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Friendly and supportive Leadership team
· Staff are welcoming and approachable
· Overall behaviour of student’s ‘Good’
· Set on spacious and expansive grounds
· Excellent transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the SEN Teaching Assistant / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
· Must have experience with SEN pupils, especially with ASD, PMLD and EBD
· Have recent classroom experience as a SEN Teaching Assistant / SEN TA in the UK (minimum 6 weeks)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SZV42204D.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.