Smart Teachers is recruiting for an Early Years Teaching Assistant / EYFS TA to join a successful and popular school in the borough of Kensington & Chelsea, West London. This is a full time Early Years Teaching Assistant / EYFS TA position and it will be contracted for the for the summer term. There is also a possibility that this role could lead to a permanent placement for the right candidate.
About the Role
· Early Years Teaching Assistant / EYFS TA
· Supporting a boy with ASD in the reception class. His main difficulty is with speech/language and communication. He is very friendly, well behaved and able to follow instructions
· Full time – April 2018 start
· Lots of support from the SECNO/ Class Teacher/ Headteacher & all other staff at the school
· Brilliant resources available
· Up to £85 per day, depending on experience
About the School
· Small primary school located in West London
· Beautiful buildings with high quality resources
· Outstanding, dedicated and supportive leadership team
· All staff are extremely friendly and work close together
· Excellent training and CPD development opportunities for all staff
· Located a short walk away from the nearest tube station
· Parking available for all staff
In order to be considered for this role, the Early Years Teaching Assistant / EYFS TA will need to meet the following criteria:
· Have a minimum of 6 weeks experience working in a UK-based classroom (essential)
· Have previous experience working with children with SEN
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid Visa)
· Possess valid references, DBS/police check
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CXQ 34144.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.