Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS2 Teaching Assistant / KS2 TA for one of Brent’s most popular and successful schools. The school is looking to appoint a KS2 Teaching Assistant / KS2 TA after the Easter break in April. The school is rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted and it is situated a short walk from an underground station in NW London. The KS2 Teaching Assistant / KS2 TA must have classroom experience and be available to interview as soon as possible.
About the Role
· KS2 Teaching Assistant / KS2 TA – working as a general and SEN TA across the year 5 classes
· Full Time – April 2018 start
· Must be flexible and happy to offer different support each day
· Lots of support available from the leadership team/ SENCO and class teachers
· Up to £85 per day, depending on experience
About the School
· Larger than average three form entry primary school
· Rated Ofsted ‘outstanding’ on all aspects
· Children’s behaviour is excellent
· Extended school provision including breakfast and after-school clubs as well as holiday care
· Excellent reputation within the community and very popular with parents
· Strong supportive leadership team – excellent school for NQTs and teacher training
· Located in Zone 3 within walking distance to the underground. Onsite parking is also available for staff
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 Teaching Assistant / KS2 TA will need to meet the following criteria:
· Have a minimum of 6 weeks experience working in a UK-based classroom (essential)
· Have previous experience working with children with SEN
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid Visa)
· Possess valid references, DBS/police check
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CXQ03155.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.