- Assistant Principal
- Start Date Negotiable
- Full time; Fixed Term Contract
Our client, an Independent Public School in the Northern Territory is seeking to appoint an Assistant Principal (Primary) to commence as soon as possible. This role is a fixed term contract.
About the Role:
- Commencing ASAP
- Fixed term contract until January 2020
- This school offers relocation assistance, professional development grants and an iPad to staff
- Excellent community reputation
- Convenient location
Benefits of Registering with Smart Leaders:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Outstanding Teaching and Learning Knowledge
- Experienced in Pastoral Care
- Qualification in wellbeing would be highly regarded
- Be registered or have the ability to register with TRBNT
- Posses current referees
- All applicants must have the right to work in Australia
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Zoe quoting job reference #TES1803-526277 - email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #TES1803-526277– firstname.lastname@example.org
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).