Our client is a top independent school located 1.5 hours west of Brisbane. The school seeks to appoint an Assistant Principal of Teaching and Learning. This position boasts attractive employment conditions including very good resources and facilities, excellent student behaviours and competitive remuneration package.
About the Role:
- Fixed Term, Full Time 5 year contract
- Commencing 16 July 2018
- Catholic Secondary Co-educational College for years 7-12
- Candidates with proven experience in a similar Assistant Principal role at a secondary school will be highly regarded
- Key focus of the role is to enhance student learning and achievement by working closely with Middle Leaders and teachers to deliver quality teaching practices
The successful candidate will have:
- A well-developed understanding of, commitment to, and support for the values and ethos of the Catholic school and the mission of the Catholic Church
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and experience relating to the position
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working with the Microsoft suite of products
- A thorough knowledge of current and emerging syllabus in a Year 7 to 12 environment
- Commitment to maintaining currency of professional knowledge and skills, and participation in self and organisational renewal processes
- A strong commitment to Catholic education
Benefits of Registering with Smart Leaders:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #TES1804-527320, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).