Our client is a public school in the Northern Territory. With many opportunities for professional growth and a new cultural experience in a rural/remote part of the Northern Territory, this school will suit someone looking for the next step or a new adventure. As part of the rural experience, you will enjoy relocation and accommodation compensation packages along with other benefits.
About the Role:
- Assistant Principal
- Commencing Immediately
- 12 Month contract with strong view to permanency
- Experience in Indigenous Education would be an advantage
- Aspiring and experience leaders welcomes to apply
- Have the ability to develop and maintain a strong and effective partnership between parents, other significant community members and staff for the benefit of students’ learning;
- Strong planning & behaviour management skills required
- Great opportunity to live in regional Australia
Benefits of Registering with Smart Leaders:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB and obtain an Orchre Card
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #TES1804-527534 or click the ‘APPLY’ link below. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).