Our client school is a top Independent school ideally located in Brisbane’s Northern Suburbs. Offering the best terms and conditions in teacher employment, this school is career enhancing in the short and long term sense. The school seeks a suitably qualified & highly motivated Dean of Teaching and Learning.
About the Role:
- Ensure the development, implementation and review of appropriate frameworks, policies, procedures and protocols to support optimal student learning
- Overseeing the academic requirements for all students of the College
- Share responsibility for developing appropriate student & staff relationships
- Oversee the student subject selection process for students from year 5-12
- Oversee all external testing programs such as QCS, NAPLAN, ACER
- Top Brisbane Independent School
- Permanent position
Benefits of Registering with Smart Leaders:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #TES1805-527699, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).