Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Primary Teacher / KS2 Teacher to teach a KS2 class in the London Borough of Haringey. The spacious school is seeking a talented Primary Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join their team for a permanent role, with the option to start immediately, or in September 2018. The school is flexible and can offer a position in either year 4, 5 or 6. This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic school who take pride in their wonderful achievements and value their staff.
About the Role
· Primary Teacher / KS2 Teacher (year 4, 5 or 6)
· London Borough of Haringey
· Full time and permanent
· Due to the nature of the role only Primary Teacher / KS2 Teacher with QTS will be considered
· Immediate or September 2018 start
· Up to £47,000 depending on qualifications and experience
About the School
· Easily accessible, close to tube and overland stations
· Larger than average primary school
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Proven Teaching experience in the last two years
· Minimum one terms’ experience in a UK classroom
· Obtain referees from all employment in the last two years
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXS27444.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.