Applications are invited for a Principal of a renowned regional Christian school in the Northern Territory. Applicants will demonstrate a strong and integrated Christian commitment and be active in a Christian church. They will also be able to engage with and lead staff, parents and students to embrace, learn and grow in the Biblical philosophy of NT Christian Schools and its commitment to Christ-centred education. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated leader and an excellent communicator who can operate flexibly within the College and broader community. The applicant will demonstrate robust administration and leadership skills, and the ability to engage innovative management practices in response to the unique requirements of the College. An integral part of this role is the continued development of the shared vision with Council, staff, and the system of Christian schools in the Northern Territory.
About the Role:
- Position available from Term 1, 2019 or negotiable
- Applications close July 1 2018
- Meaningful professional development opportunities and a supportive environment
- Excellent Incentives – Financial and Relocation Assistance
- Strong Christian Ethos
- Well-established reputation within the community
- A lovely campus located in Alice Springs
- Excellent facilities and resources
- A friendly, supportive and collegial staff
Benefits of Registering with Smart Leaders:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Aspiring or established leaders welcomed to apply
- Previous experience within a similar senior leadership position within a school is essential
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability to build teams and support staff and students
- Hold the relevant teaching qualification
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold NTTRB Registration or be eligible for NTTRB registration
- Provide three professional referees including a faith reference
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #TES1804-527386, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).