Smart Teachers is recruiting for a hardworking and vibrant KS1 / KS2 teacher to join a popular oversubscribed school located in Thamesmead. This vibrant, high achieving, “outstanding” school is looking for a KS1 / KS2 teacher to provide maternity cover to start on a long-term basis ASAP. A permanent offer would also be a possible for the right candidate. The school has fantastic resources in every classroom with large spacious playgrounds for each key stage. The school is very diverse with students coming from numerous backgrounds; high quality education is the school’s fundamental aspiration for all students. The school is dedicated to maintaining the success it has previously had and you could be a part of this stand out school.
About the Role
- KS1 / KS2 Teachers to provide temporary cover with full classroom responsibilities
- Long term position to commence ASAP, permanent offer for the right candidate
- £130 - £180 per day depending on experience
About the School
- Popular oversubscribed school
- ‘Outstanding’ as graded by Ofsted in most recent inspection
- Large, spacious playgrounds and well-equipped classrooms
- Fantastically supportive staff that provides the school with a warm welcoming feeling for all
- Located in Thamesmead
In order to be considered for this role, the KS1 / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXH15815.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.