Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS2 Teacher to join a ‘Good’, two-form entry primary school in West London (W3). This full time KS2 Teacher position is available for the entirety of the 2018-19 academic year. This permanent KS2 Teacher position will see the undertaking of classroom responsibilities and will be allocated a year group dependent on their experience and preference. The school boasts a brand new building including a roof terrace. The school is looking to appoint a passionate educator to join their highly successful KS2 team from September 2018.
About the Role
- KS2 Teacher
- Responsible for the planning, delivery and assessment of the KS2 curriculum to a class of 30 students
- Potential for TLR
- Inner London pay scale
About the School
- Recently inspected by Ofsted, whereby they were graded as ‘Good’
- Two form entry primary school
- School with a particular commitment to its community feel
- Brand new building with roof terrace and large staff car park
- Big focus on sport – range of sports and activities taught, with links to the local Premier League club
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- NQTs and / or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXT01323.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.