Smart Teachers is recruiting for dynamic, creative, and hardworking Year 1 Teacher to join a good school in Waltham Forest on a long-term basis. The successful Year 1 Teacher will be joining a thriving multicultural free school serving the local community. It resonates with a supportive and inclusive Catholic ethos and a highly committed and friendly staff. There are no behaviour issues at this school. The school has fantastic features with a modern day technology in every classroom.
About the Role
- Year 1 Teacher with full classroom responsibilities including planning, delivering and marking content
- Demonstrate outstanding practice
- Permanent contract is possible
- Full time position set to commence in September 2018 to coincide with the new academic year
About the School
- Beautiful new modern buildings with ICT departments
- An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school with ‘Outstanding’ features and leadership
- Committed to furthering professional development
- Happy, enthusiastic and loyal pupils with no behaviour issues
- A supportive team and Governing Body working together to develop excellence and enjoyment
- A positive school ethos that celebrates success and is committed to inclusion
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXH07341.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.