Smart Teachers is recruiting for a History Teacher to join a vibrant and popular school in the Borough of Tower Hamlets, East London. This is a full time History Teacher position available from September 2018, which will conclude in December 2018. Interviews are to be held with the school ASAP.
About the Role
- History Teacher (teaching students in Years 7 – 9)
- One term contract available from September 2018 – December 2018
- Open to both newly qualified and experienced teachers
- Competitive daily rate from £145 depending on experience
About the School
- Smaller than average lesson sizes with an average of 20 children in each class
- New state of the art building with excellent resources
- A variety of extracurricular activities available for children after school
- Effective team approach to teaching
- Excellent training and development opportunities for all staff
- Very welcoming school
- Located in Zone 2 and very close to the nearest station
In order to be considered for this role, the History Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Education / PGCE / University Degree
- Have proven experience teaching in a classroom or supporting children in a SEN / mainstream setting
- Have a clear understanding of the UK curriculum
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CXQ21331.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.