Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Early Years Teacher to join a supportive and creative special needs school in Buckinghamshire. This Early Years Teacher position will commence in September 2018 to coincide with the new academic year. Although this role will initially be offered on a temporary contract, there is potential for a permanent contract for the right candidate in the future.
About the Role
- Early Years Teacher to work within special needs
- The class is made up of 8 children, who are aged between 2 and 5 years old
- The children within this class have a range of needs including Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties, Autism and Severe Learning Difficulties
- This role starts at the beginning of September 2018, and is an ongoing position
- There is the potential for a permanent contract, however the initial contract will be temporary
- The daily rate will be aligned with the Main Pay Scale
About the School
- This is a small special needs school for children located in Buckinghamshire
- The most recent Ofsted report rated this to be a ‘Good’ school
- The Early Years classroom has recently been refurbished, and has a beautiful outside area attached to it
- The school is located in Buckinghamshire, and is easily accessible for drivers via the M25
- There is also a mainline station within walking distance of the school
In order to be considered for this role, the Early Years Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- Previous experience working within special needs is desirable
- NQT’s and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa / right to work)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number LXD07845.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.