Smart Teachers are recruiting for a range of Primary Teachers to join a large school in West London. The school is looking for talented teachers to work across EYFS - KS2. Ofsted has rated the school ‘Good’ during its most recent inspection. The primary school offers a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to join a team of dedicated educators, supported by an amazing Headteacher. Flexible daily, short- and long-term supply days are available to allow for a timetable that best fits the Primary Teachers’ schedule. QTS is essential, and this role is suited for teachers who are newly qualified or looking for the next step in their career.
About the Role
- Primary Teachers to work at a school in Ealing, throughout EYFS – KS2
- Full- or part-time placements available for suitable candidates
- Daily rate of £130 per day
- Ideal for candidates looking for flexible working days and schedules
- Potential for the role to extend into a longer term placement if desired
About the School
- Easily accessible school close to local tube and overland stations in Zone 4
- Assists pupils in both mainstream classes, as well as those with additional needs
- Caters strongly to all primary year groups
- Fantastic way of gaining experience in a wide range of schools and environments
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Previous teaching experience within the past two years is essential
- Must be able to provide evidence of having taught the UK national curriculum during the past two years (crucial)
- NQT and overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NXB38227.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.