Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Mathematics Teacher to join a ‘Good’ selective Grammar School in the London Borough of Bexley. The role will consist teaching Mathematics to students throughout the school up to and including KS5. The school focuses on hard work and a high level of achievement of both staff and students as well as developing rounded and confident young men and women. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to join an excellent department with a proven record of accomplishment and embracing innovative approaches to teaching and learning.
About the Role
- Mathematics Teacher to lead the learning of students, up to and including, KS5
- Full-time position available for at least four months
- Main Pay Scale and OLA
About the School
- Selective Grammar School in the London Borough of Bexley
- Mixed Sixth Form
- ‘Good’ in all areas
- 97% A*-C and 61% A*-A at KS4 and 55% A*-B at KS5
- Well-resourced Mathematics Department
- 15 minutes from London Bridge / 10 minutes from M25 Junction 2 (Dartford)
In order to be considered for this role, the Mathematics Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be qualified with a Bachelor of Education / PGCE or equivalent
- Proven experience of delivering the UK curriculum in Mathematics up to KS5 within the past two years (mandatory)
- Outstanding classroom practitioner or have the drive to become so
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RCR12766.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.