Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Marketing Director to join an independent school for girls aged 4 – 18 in Ealing, London. The school is a mixed 11–18 academy, which is truly comprehensive in its nature. The school is one of the 26 schools that make up the London Girls' Day School Trust. Across both campuses (Junior and Senior Departments) there are 880 girls on the roll. The school has strong traditions and is a leader in education for girls, enjoying a reputation for academic excellence at both the Junior and Senior levels. The school is looking for a Marketing Director to join the Senior Leadership Team whom will engage with parents, teachers and opinion formers.
About the Role
- Marketing Director
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work at a purposeful pace and get things done
- Ability to lead and develop a small team and project manage effectively
- Full time, 5 days a week
- From £130 per day (depending on experience)
About the School
- Boasts a long tradition of academic excellence and creativity within an exceptionally warm and supportive environment
- Looking to interview ASAP
- Located within close proximity to Ealing Broadway Station, with connections to Great Western Rail and the Central and District Lines
- Easy to access using multiple routes using public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Marketing Director will need to meet the following criteria:
- Experience in marketing, although this doesn’t necessarily need to be in the educational sector
- Ability to maintain, update and optimise social media
- Ability to manage a budget and keep track of costs
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) on the Update Service
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number IXK46690.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.