Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Science Teacher for an “Outstanding” coeducational academy in the London Borough of Barnet. The position will be to teach Science to students in KS3 and KS4 five days a week. This is a short-term role until the end of the calendar year; however, there is potential for the position to continue through until the end of the academic year for the right candidate.
About the Role
- Science Teacher to fulfil all educational responsibilities of a fixed-term post within the London Borough of Barnet
- Will be delivering informative lessons to KS3 – 4 students throughout the full working week
- Annual salary ranging from £26,000 - £39,000 depending on experience level
About the School
- An Ofsted rated “Outstanding” school in all areas
- All through school now at full capacity
- Community learning routed in Christian Values
- Part of the London Diocesan Board for Schools
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- UK QTS and Good First Degree in Science Specialism
- Proven experience delivering the UK Curriculum (particularly in the subject of Science) within the past two years (crucial)
- Able to work with pupils with various behaviour levels
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RCR13683.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.