Our client is a reputable school that values academic success within a holistic educational setting. The school boasts 21st century learning practices and caters to students of all abilities. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
Ref #JO-1810-531668 – Business Manager
About the Role:
- Business Manager
- Full-time, 1 year contract, potential for extension
- Position to commence Term 1, 2019
- Working closely with the Leadership Team
Some Key Duties:
- Strategy implementation
- Recurrent government grant distribution
- WHS requirements
- School financial analysis and support
- Managing related business, financial and administrative functions
- Managing all support staff across the College
- Using an entrepreneurial and business mindset to implement and run continuous improvement in collaboration with the Principal and Leadership team
- Western Sydney location
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Encourages career progression for all staff
- Qualifications in accounting/finance or commerce and CA or CPA is required
- Recent and relevant experience in accounting/finance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess current references
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #TES1810-531668, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).