Smart Teachers is recruiting Float Teaching Assistants for a two-form entry mixed community school in the London Borough of Lambeth. The primary school has an Ofsted rating of ‘Good’. It is looking to appoint committed and enthusiastic staff to work with a range of ages, within the school.
About the Role
- Full time Teaching Assistant required to work in all year groups
- There is a possibility that the role will lead to a permanent placement
- Daily rate from £70 depending on experience
In order to be considered for this role, the Float Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
- Must be committed and enthusiastic
- Adaptable and flexible personality
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa / right to work)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number TZM29406.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.