Our client is a reputable and sought-after independent school located in the heart of the city in Sydney. With an innovative and globally focused approach to learning, this quintessential school makes full use of its dynamic city surrounds developing an authentic and open approach to Christian learning.
Job Reference # JO-1810-532023 Deputy Head Senior College
About the Role:
- Deputy Head of the Senior College - Years 10-12
- Overseeing student leadership, attendance, compliance, well-being and academic care of senior students
- Assisting the Head of Senior College
- Involvement in compulsory sport and co-curricular duties
- 3 year tenure
- Elite Independent School
- State of the art facilities
- Central city location
- An experienced and dedicated educator
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Understanding of student well-being, resilience, growth mindset and service learning
- Committed to involvement in extra-curricular activities
- WWCC clearance
- Commitment to the School’s Christian framework, values and ethos
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to: email@example.com quoting Job Reference #TES 1810-532023EB, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).