Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher in a large primary school in Ealing. The school is looking to appoint a Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join them in January 2019, and ideally would be looking for a year lead or an experience Year 5 Teacher looking to take on additional responsibilities. The school has a supportive and dedicated senior leadership team, spacious large outdoor space and a warm and welcoming environment. This is a good opportunity to further your career as opportunities will be arising in the near by future.
About the Role
· Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· Potential for TLR (ideal for candidates looking for a role with scope for promotion)
· Full-time temporary position with the potential to go permanent
· Daily rate of £140 - £180 (depending on experience)
About the School
· Large primary school rated “Good”
· Large outdoor space
· Supportive and outstanding SLT
· Easily accessible schools close to tube and overland stations
In order to be considered for this role, Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum, or an equivalent curriculum, within the past two years
· Upper Key Stage 2 experience (desirable)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references (within the past two years) and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NXB38227.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.