Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant to join an outstanding secondary school in Tooting, South West London. This position is full time and available to start immediately on a fixed term contract for the academic year .There is the potential to go permanent.
About the Role
· Learning Support Assistant
· Working with pupils aged 11 to 16 years
· Might include working with mild special needs across all year groups
· Full time fixed term contract for the academic year (on timesheets)
· Daily rate between £65 to £95 (depending on experience)
· Permanent position available for the right candidate
About the School
· High achieving, Outstanding secondary school
· Large, successful, forward-looking school
· Supportive line manager
· Ongoing professional development training available
· Parking available
· Great rail and road transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the Learning Support Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
· Good numeracy and literacy skills (essential)
· Proven experience working in a similar setting (six weeks minimum)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN38119.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.