We are seeking applications for the following role at our excellent client school located on the Central Coast of NSW. This independent school enjoys a strong commitment to academic excellence, and prides itself on its dedication to the education and well-rounded development of its students.
Job Ref #1811-532824– Deputy Head of Senior College – Central Coast
About the Role:
- Full time role, permanent contract
- Start Date: Term 1, 2019
- Executive position on the School’s Senior Management K-12 team
- Range of responsibilities for Years 10 -12 academic and well-being programs
- Participation in co-curricular and Outdoor Education activities as required
About the School:
- Location: Central Coast, NSW
- Reputable and sought-after independent school
- Opportunities for professional development
- Offers diverse co-curricular programmes
- Hold Australian citizenship or Permanent Residency with unlimited rights to work in Australia
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build productive relationships with students, peers, parents and colleagues
- Proven experience in leading and managing within a secondary school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Hold or have the ability to gain NSW NESA accreditation and a WWCC
In order to apply for this role please email your CV and a cover letter (no more than 2 pages) to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #TES1811-532824EB, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).