Smart Leaders are currently working with a client to find a new Head of Campus for their school located in New South Wales Southern Tablelands. It is a co-educational school, which follows the Christian faith.
Job Ref#TES1811-532932EB - Head of Campus (K-12)
About the Role:
- Full time permanent role commencing Term 1, 2019
- The Head of Campus is responsible for the management and professional leadership of the campus on a day to day basis
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders and continue to build a reputation as one of the world’s leading independent school networks
- Ensure the delivery of the curriculum with a focus on the student as a self-directed learner
- Lead the implementation of the School’s policies and programs
- Manage the provision of pastoral care
- The Head of Campus may be required to teach a range of subjects across both the Primary and Secondary school
About the School:
- The school is an Independent, co-educational school and fosters the Christian ethos. The school has a rich co-curricular program of sport, music and community involvement
- Renowned for its small class sizes and innovation in self-directed learning and technology
- School offers learning opportunities such as video conferencing and online resources
- No extra-curricular teacher participation requirements on weekends
- Applicants must hold unlimited rights to work in Australia
- The successful candidate will have had experience in an educational leadership position or experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills combined with the ability to think innovatively
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter able to articulate and engage their target audience well
- Be supportive the Christian ethos of the school
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
In order to apply for this role please email your CV and a cover letter (no more than 2 pages) to: email@example.com quoting Job Reference #TES1811-532932EB, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).