Smart Leaders invite applications for the following vacancy at our Kindergarten to Year 12 client school located in Western Sydney. It is an Independent coeducational school. The College promotes the pursuit of academic excellence and social responsibility.
About the Role:
- Executive position at the K-12 College
- Full time role, 12 month contract, permanent for the right candidate
- Start Date: Term 1, 2019 (negotiable)
About the School:
- Fosters the intellectual, spiritual and emotional needs of each student
- Family centred approach toward education
- Expanded exponentially in the past year and this has had the biggest impact on student learning and programs
- Location: Western Sydney
- Exceptional knowledge of the primary and national curriculum
- Demonstrate commitment to best practice in teaching and learning
- Have experience in Junior School executive leadership
- High level of organisation and effective communication skills
- Provide support and mentoring to the Junior School staff to ensure that classroom practice is of high quality
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Must hold unlimited rights to work in Australia
- Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- Have the right to work in Australia
In order to apply for this role please email your CV and a cover letter (no more than 2 pages) to: email@example.com quoting Job Reference #TES1812-533528EB, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).