Smart Teachers is recruiting for a dedicated and capable teacher of KS1 Teacher / Primary Teacher to join the team at one of Berkshire’s most prestigious and sought after preparatory schools. The suitable KS1 Teacher / Primary Teacher will enjoy the prospect of working within this prominent school set in an attractive rural location in Windsor, Berkshire. Starting September 2019, this is a maternity cover role. This school has excellent facilities including modern, well-resourced classrooms, a swimming pool and sports hall, an ICT centre and a library.
About the Role
• KS1 Teacher / Primary Teacher
• Year group tbc
• To ensure teaching standards are maintained successfully within the phase
• Starting September 2019
• One year maternity contract
• £150-180 per day
• Candidates must be familiar with teaching in line with Jesuit Education
About the School
• Preparatory school for students aged between 3 and 13 years
• Small class sizes
• Operates its own generous pay structure
• Supportive, consistent senior leadership team
• Strong links to other national and international schools
• Located within easy reach of Heathrow Airport, West and Central London
• Set on historical grounds, the school is visited annually by Royalty
In order to be considered for this role, the KS1 Teacher / Primary Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
• OS-trained teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DDS27339A.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.