Job Reference: #TES1901-534295HM – Head of Junior School
Applications are invited for a well-qualified and experienced, Head of Junior School for our client school in Malaysia. This school is a highly sought after K-12, co-educational, International school offering an Australian and IB programme.
• The Head of Junior School is responsible for all aspects of the Junior School's day-to-day operations.
• The Head is a key member of the School Leadership Team
• A clear working knowledge and understanding of Visible Learning are essential to this role
• Load: Full Time, Fixed Contract – Commencing 8 July 2019 or earlier
• Excellent package including Basic Salary, Expat and Housing Allowances, return flights
• Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Education and Post-graduate studies in Educational Leadership (desirable)
• Current Teacher Registration in home country
• Relevant Police Checks
• Minimum 3 Years teaching experience
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Significant experience leading teams in a school setting and experience managing programs and improvement initiatives in a school setting
• Understanding of the principles of Visible Learning
• Current knowledge of Australian Curriculum requirements and compliance
• High level ICT and data analysis skills
In order to apply for this role please email your CV and a cover letter (no more than 2 pages) to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #TES1901-534295HM, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).