Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher to join an inclusive primary school in Lambeth. Starting immediately, this is a full time Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher position, contracted for the rest of the academic year, with the potential of going permanent. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a four form entry primary school with a team and a community who work very closely together to ensure pupils achieve the best that they can.
About the Role
• Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher
• Full time contract starting January 2019
• Daily rate up to £140
About the School
• ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating
• Four form entry school, with two sites
• Part of a federation
• Supportive SLT
• Easily accessible by public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number TXM127899.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.