Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to take on a role at a ‘Good’, two-form entry primary school in South Croydon. Starting immediately, this is a full-time Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher, two term contract. . This is a great opportunity to work in a lovely Victorian building with a modern purpose-built extension.
About the Role
• Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
• Full time, Two term contract starting immediately
• Class size of 30 children with a supportive TA
• Daily rate up to £140
About the School
• ‘Good’ Ofsted rating
• Two-form entry school
• Part of a federation
• Supportive SLT
• Walkable distance from local train station
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number TZM09840
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.