Job Ref: #TES-1901-534574HM – Elementary Principal
Applications are invited for an Elementary Principal listed below at our international client school located in Kuwait. This school boasts strong community ties and modern facilities.
• Location: Kuwait – 15th August 2019
• Load: Full Time, 2 year contract with option to renew for one and two year periods after initial contract has expired
• Tax-free salary paid in local currency
• Yearly round-trip ticket to home country
• International Health Insurance
• Furnished apartment with all utilities included
• Two year contract bonus (Payable upon return for Year 2)
About the School:
• Private K – 12 School that teaches an American curriculum to predominately Kuwaiti students
• Large proportion of English Language Learners
• Two Campuses – Boys & Girls Campus
• School is fully accredited by the Council of International Schools and Middle States Association
Qualification Requirements & Skills:
• Master’s Degree or equivalent
• Minimum of two years’ Executive Leadership experience in an Elementary/Primary setting
• Proven ability to provide instructional leadership for all school programs
• Confident in ability to collect and analyse data, drawing valid conclusions
• Ability to lead the staff in implementing effective and clear behaviour management strategies
• Can provide a minimum of three professional references
• Relevant Police Checks
In order to apply for this role please email your CV and a cover letter (no more than 2 pages) to: email@example.com quoting Job Reference #TES-1901-534574HM, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).