Job Ref#TES1812-533528SV - Head of Junior School, Sydney
Smart Leaders invite applications for the following vacancy at our Kindergarten to Year 12 client school located in Western Sydney. It is an Independent coeducational school. The College promotes the pursuit of academic excellence and social responsibility.
About the Role:
• Executive position at the K-12 College
• Full time role, 12 month contract, permanent for the right candidate
• Start Date: Term 1, 2019 (negotiable)
About the School:
• Location: Western Sydney
• Fosters the intellectual, spiritual and emotional needs of each student
• Family centred approach toward education
• Expanded exponentially in the past year and this has had the biggest impact on student learning and programs
• Guided by the Islamic faith ethos and values, however staff do not have to align themselves with the Islamic Faith
• Recent experience and knowledge of new NESA guidelines (2017) required
• Exceptional knowledge of the primary and national curriculum
• Demonstrate commitment to best practice in teaching and learning
• Have experience in Junior School executive leadership
• High level of organisation and effective communication skills
• Provide support and mentoring to the Junior School staff to ensure that classroom practice is of high quality
• Must hold unlimited rights to work in Australia, this school is not able to offer sponsorship for a visa
• Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
In order to express interest this role please email your CV and a cover letter (no more than 2 A4 pages) to:
• If you are in Australia: to Emma quoting Job Reference #TES1812-533528SV– email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas: to Monet quoting job reference #TES1812-533528MH–firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).