Deputy Principal: Curriculum and Innovation
Our client is a leading Kindergarten to Year 12 coeducational school in western Brisbane offering International Baccalaureate and Queensland curriculum. The College strives to provide an extraordinary, globally innovative and future-focused education. Teachers care about their students and are leaders in learning, focused on providing the best possible educational environment and ensuring that each child’s academic potential is maximised. The College sincerely value and acknowledge the skills, energy and commitment of their employees and seek to attract, develop and retain staff of the highest calibre and provide a working environment that enables them to maximise their contribution to achieving the College’s vision, mission and values.
About the Role:
- Permanent, Full Time Appointment
- Salary and start date to be negotiated with successful candidate
- The successful candidate will hold a Masters of Educational Leadership and have demonstrated success in curriculum design, development and evaluation
- Experience with IB PYP & MYP curriculum an advantage
- Reputable Anglican school in Brisbane’s Southern suburbs
- Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- To express your interest in this role please contact Kayla Wilson and include a copy of your CV email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).